Plan Your Visit
Experience the joy of storytelling and the thrill of inspiration here at the Port Exploreum.
- Monday, Thursday through Sunday 10 AM til 4 PM
- Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays during the winter
- Closed for select Holidays.
- Adults - $5
- Children Ages 5 to 17 - $2
- Children age 4 and under - Free
- Members - Free
Special Discounts: Seniors and Military 10%
Sign Up For Memberships and Save
- Individual - $65 per year
- Family up to 4 people - $120 per year
(Memberships are good for one year after purchase. Members are entitled to unlimited admissions during the membership period.
Add $10 per person for family members with more than four people).
Where is the Exploreum?
You’ll find us in the historic and architecturally significant Henry & Hill building at 118 N. Franklin Street in the beautiful and historic downtown Port Washington. Our number is 262-284-2406.
Visiting with a Group?
Be sure to check out this important information to help plan your visit.
What else is going on in Port Washington?
There’s always fun to be had in Port Washington, a city filled with New England charm and Midwestern friendliness.